News & Press Releases
Principal at Giant Noise
All results will be returned in chronological order.
- GOOGLE DELAYS AUSTIN FIBER LAUNCH PLANS AND OFFERS A LOOK AT FUTURE SERVICE AREAS
April 8, 2014 — Well this is disappointing. Google is telling a local Austin news station that it plans to open signups for Google’s fiber-to-the-home service this summer, putting off the launch of the service until “later this year.” KXAN, an NBC affilia
- AUSTIN BENEFITS FROM MULTIPLE PROVIDERS OF GIGABIT-LEVEL INTERNET SERVICE
March 26, 2014 — A competition to provide Austinites access to gigabit-level Internet speeds is creating options for many residents who previously had only one. Three companies have plans to provide 1-gigabit-per-second access to customers throughout Aust
- GRANDE LAUNCHES OPERA TV STORE ON TIVO
March 25, 2014 — Texas-based cable operator Grande Communications is now providing its TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) customers with unlimited access to interactive TV apps at no additional cost via Grande’s new Opera TV Store on TiVo. Grande’s Opera TV Store on TiV
- GRANDE COMMUNICATIONS LAUNCHES OPERA TV ON TIVO
March 25, 2014 — Grande Communications, the Texas-based broadband communications company offering Internet, TV and phone services, announced today that it is now providing Grande TiVo customers with unlimited access to popular interactive TV apps that are
- GRANDE COMMUNICATIONS LAUNCHES OPERA TV STORE ON TiVo
SAN MARCOS, TX, MARCH 24, 2014 — Grande Communications, the Texas-based broadband communications company offering Internet, TV and phone services, announced today that it is now providing Grande TiVo customers with unlimited access to popular intera
- GRANDE COMMUNICATIONS DONATES TO H.E.L.P.
CORPUS CHRISTI, March 19, 2014 — Students will have more opportunities to look into what they’d like to be when they grow up thanks to a donation by Grande Communications. The company donated a $2,100 check to Hammons Education Leadership Programs (H.E.L.
- SHOWTIME® offers subscribers the ability to download programming on mobile devices and tablets
NEW YORK – April 6, 2017 – For the first time, Showtime Networks is offering subscribers to the SHOWTIME stand-alone streaming service and SHOWTIME ANYTIME the ability to download programming on mobile devices and tablets – allowing view
- GRANDE CARES DONATES TO HAYS COUNTY FOOD BANK
MARCH 7, 2014 — Grande Communications, the San Marcos-based broadband communications company, recently presented a check for $4,900 to Hays Food Bank on behalf of its employee philanthropy club Grande Cares. Pictured are (from left) Jerry Gracy, executive
- IN AUSTIN FIBER WARS, THE LITTLE GUY BEATS GOOGLE & AT&T TO THE PUNCH
FEBRUARY 20, 2014 — Another competitor is joining the fiber arms race in Austin. San Marcos-based Grande Communications says it will begin rolling out its own super-fast Internet service – offering speeds up to 1 gigabits per second (Gbps) – in select Aus
- GRANDE COMMUNICATIONS AND COUNCILMAN DIEGO BERNAL PRESENT MOVIE NIGHT IN THE PARK BENEFITING SAN ANTONIO YOUTH LITERACY
SAN ANTONIO, TX, FEBRUARY 19, 2014 — Grande Communications is proud to partner with San Antonio City Councilman Diego Bernal to host Movie Night In The Park on Friday, February 28 at San Pedro Park (1415 San Pedro Avenue, 78212) benefiting San Antonio You