Return Your Equipment
Please promptly return Grande equipment on the day of or prior to the scheduled disconnect work order. If you do not return Grande equipment in a timely manner, charges may result to cover the cost associated with replacing the unreturned equipment.
Grande equipment is defined as:
- Converter Boxes - including 2 Tuner, 4 Tuner and 6 Tuner DVR Powered by TiVo, HD Receiver Powered by TiVo, TiVo Preview, HD/DVR Converter Box, HD Converter Box, and Digital Converter Box
- Cable Cards
- Cable Modems - including Modem, WiFi Router, Modem & WiFi Router, 1 Gig Modem, and Enhanced Whole Home Wifi
Grande equipment can be returned by:
- VISITING A LOCAL GRANDE OFFICE IN YOUR AREA - Before visiting, call to ensure your equipment can be received at that location.
- Shipping the equipment back to Grande. Grande will provide you with a prepaid FedEx shipping label. Please see instructions below.
USING PREPAID FEDEX SHIPPING LABELS
Grande appreciates your efforts to return our equipment. To make this transaction as convenient as possible, first call us to schedule the disconnect work order (1-866-2GRANDE). We can provide you with a prepaid FedEx shipping label. You can view & print the label instantly, or have it e-mailed to you.
Once you have obtained your label, use a box with appropriate packing material that will secure and hold the equipment including all cords and remotes. Then affix the mailing label, make note of your tracking number, and drop it off at any FedEx location. It’s that simple!
Customer agrees to pay such charges whether the equipment is lost, stolen or destroyed. Customers who provided a credit card or bank account for collateral will have all charges associated to the unreturned equipment applied to the designated account.
All charges will be removed from the associated account upon satisfactory return of Grande’s equipment. Customers, who elected to pay a rebatable collateral equipment fee, will receive their rebate upon satisfactory return of all equipment on the customer account within 30 days of disconnection.
* Please note: Remotes and/or damaged equipment may be charged to your account. Additional services provided by FedEx such as charges for boxes, packing and or home pickup, are the responsibility of the customer. Your account may be charged for equipment that is not returned to Grande. The charge may vary depending upon the make/model. Once the undamaged equipment is received by Grande, the charges to your account, if billed, will be reversed.