Grande provides discounted residential basic telephone service for qualifying low income customers, under the Lifeline Program:
- Only eligible consumers may enroll in the Program
- The Program is limited to one benefit per household, whether you have wireline or wireless service.
- A household is defined as all persons living together at the same address and sharing income and expenses.
- Lifeline Service cannot be transferred from one customer to another.
- Lifeline is a government benefit program and consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or barred from the program.
For details, contact a Grande Customer Service Representative or the Public Utility Commission of Texas at (888) 782-8477, or go to: http://www.puc.state.tx.us/consumer/lowincome/assistance.aspx for enrollment information.